Tanker Driver Class A
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com.
If you possess all of these qualities, we want you to get your career in gear with Linde!
- Must be professional.
- Have three years tractor trailer driving and/or two years verifiable tanker experience.
- Paid Training.
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use of the Smith System principles.
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered.
- Are able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test).
- CDL Class A license.
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat and Tanker endorsements within 60 days of hire date.
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We offer one of the highest wages in our industry. We provide excellent health, dental, and vision benefit packages, retirement, 401k plan, excellent equipment, scheduled days off, uniforms, and personal protective equipment.
Skills / Requirements
· Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
· Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.