$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
NUCO2 is the largest national provider of beverage grade CO2 to the food, service and hospitality industries.
We have an immediate need for a supervisor of installation services to support our business growth.
The installation supervisor will support a team who are installing, maintaining, and servicing CO2 liquid, hi-pressure cylinders for customers. The supervisor oversees daily work and ensures adequate staffing to meet customer needs, assists technicians with challenging assignments, trains and coaches’ employees, ensures that safety rules and practices are followed, and conducts quality-control checks on completed work.
Specific job duties include:
- Monitors the skills and work performance of assigned technicians to ensure team members are working up to their highest standards in all aspects of their position.
- Ensures team follows established procedures on the use of personal protective equipment, safety protocol and service skills with customers.
- Conducts ride-along with Installation Technicians and post-service call audits on a routine basis.
- Manage the assignment schedule for technicians to maximize productivity and to meet the needs of the customer.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being used, maintained and properly accounted.
- Provides customer service support as necessary, responding to customer inquiries and problems in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting / problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime.
- As needed due to staffing and customer needs, may perform installation work.
- Attends District safety meetings, interfaces effectively with other internal departments.
- Promotes and supports the NUCO2 Brand.
The selected candidate should have a
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years related supervisory experience
- Valid CDL driver's license and clean driving record
- Be proficient and able to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform various service projects
- Demonstrated ability to train others in technical skills and effective customer service
- Strong, mechanical ability and previous experience in plumbing, cable insulation or construction preferred
- Tankers and hazmat endorsements preferred, and or, the willingness to obtain these endorsements
In exchange for your contributions to the organization, NUCO2 provides employees with a full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, prescription, matching 401(k) savings, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and challenging work in a growing organization.
- Technical/other training
- High School
- 1 year: Supervisory, Commercial driving and experience of installation and/or Technician
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)