NuC02 is the largest national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2 to the food service and hospitality industry.
We have an immediate need for an installer who is responsible for managing on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and equipment testing for CO2 hi-pressure cylinders, and other products to customers on an established route.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages on site installation, repair, maintenance, and equipment testing.
- Maintain assigned service vehicle, tool inventory, parts inventory, and general upkeep of vehicle.
- Utilizes HVAC skills to troubleshoot refrigeration and cooling issues.
- Utilizes handheld device for routing information, customer delivery information, and communication with a sign depot.
- Prepares accurate, timely and detailed reports. May document processes as needed.
- Maintains professional demeanor and Customer Service orientation with customers.
- Verify current inventory levels versus install schedule and communicates deficiencies to supervisor.
- Upsells and contracts products and services to existing customers during service activities.
- Responsible for the safe and accurate loading, transporting, and unloading of CO2 products for delivery. Obtains required signatures from customers as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Pass a pre-employment physical, drug and road test.
- Minimum of 1-year commercial driving experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' previous plumbing, electrical, HVAC, cable installation, or tank installation, preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Minimum CDL – Class A or B
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements
- No air brake restrictions
- Medical Card required.
- Maintain Boiler License where applicable.
- Must be able to wear all required PPE, (Hard hats, safety glasses, ear protection, steel toed boots, and gloves as required).
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and have the ability to pull and retract a fill hose with distance up to 100 feet.
In exchange for your contributions to the organization, NuCO2 provides employees with a full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, prescription, matching 401K savings, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
- High School
- 1 year: Installation/Technician
- 1 year: Commercial Driving Experience
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9896c350-5b9c-4ec1-a250-d5e31d07492c