Entry Level Technician
ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIAN
NuCO2 is hiring for local Entry Level Technicians! Be part of the only national provider of beverage grade carbon dioxide to the restaurant and hospitality industry. We provide the most reliable, economical, and convenient beverage carbonation solutions to more than 172,000 customers and carbonate over 43 million drinks every day.
At NuCO2, we believe worker well-being and a healthy work-life balance is important for all our team members. Our Entry Level Technicians work hard but also enjoy spending time with their families. That is why our Entry Level Technicians are home daily.
Additional perks of working at NuCO2
- Competitive pay.
- Home daily with consistent schedule and time off.
- Referral bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off including 2 weeks of vacation, 6 paid holidays and personal/sick.
- Advancement and transfer opportunities.
- Comprehensive health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug coverage, a 401K Savings Plan with company match as well as Long Term & Short-Term Disability and company paid Life Insurance.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Pass a pre-employment physical & drug screen.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Performs installations and service activities.
- Assists with maintenance of depot receiver, bulk tanker, and general property.
- Prepares tanks for shipment to Memphis Refurb center.
- Ability to travel in region, including some overnight stays, depending on the needs of the company.
- High School
- 1 year: Previous experience in plumbing, cable installation, or tank installation, preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)