Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Driver Helper to join our team located in Newark, NJ.
Driver Helper - 1st Shift
- Loads and unloads gas cylinders and/or other products onto and off route trucks at customer sites
- Rolls cylinders and operates various manual equipment for the movement of cylinders
- Sorts empty cylinders by type
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles, and product, and/or assist with inventory on truck
- Review’s customer orders, and verifies/assist loaded items onto the trucks for delivery are current
- Performs basic cylinder maintenance such as painting cylinders, labeling cylinders, and cleaning of work area
- Assists with accompanying paperwork for shipments
- Completes both routine and non-routine daily and weekly assignments
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- High School Degree/GED is required
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.