Dir of Optimization
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance productivity, streamline processes, and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Responsible for working with CO2 supply network to ensure timely deliveries of product to 156 depots across the US.
- Develop and implement demand forecasting models to anticipate delivery volume fluctuations, enabling proactive resource planning and capacity management.
- Utilize analytics to evaluate the current depot network, including locations, capacity, and capabilities, and make recommendations for improvements and expansion as necessary.
- Develop and implement performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and monitor the effectiveness of field operations and service teams.
- Evaluate existing operational processes, activities, protocols, and procedures and make enhancement recommendations that address areas of underperformance.
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancements in delivery management, routing, and planning, and assess their potential to enhance our operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Safety, Finance, and Sales to align facility network with business objectives and customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations, quality standards, and operational procedures within the national operations team.
- Provide clear direction, set performance goals, conduct regular performance evaluations, and foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Implement measures to minimize accidents, injuries, and environmental impacts related to delivery operations.
- Create and execute a roadmap to make consistent improvements to core efficiency and/or value delivery metrics.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to align delivery strategies with anticipated business growth and product launches.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a high-performing team of delivery, routing, and planning professionals.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and motivate high-performing teams.
- Providing management with timely information and reports
- Proven experience (10+ years) in delivery operations, routing, planning, or logistics, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Five plus years’ experience in a management position that includes direct supervision of personnel.
- Experience with management and execution of a Distribution Logistics system(s) either dynamic or static
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated with high energy level
- Strong background in in use of personal computer software with an emphasis on Windows Office, Excel, and Access
- Proficient in the use of Logistics software
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or a related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)