NuCO2 is the largest national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2 to the food service and hospitality industry.
The leader shall conduct themselves following the five pillars of safety, leading by example, while fostering a positive safe work environment.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the depot and related customer base including production scheduling, manpower planning, general property maintenance, safety training, government, and state and company regulations compliance. Other duties can include working as an Installer/Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervises a minimum 1800 accounts and/or 10 employees in a depot or in two depots.
- Adheres to and enforces the organization’s policies, procedures and Federal/State applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Works closely with District Manager to ensure Depot performance in both KPI’s and Safety compliance.
- Manages and signs off on employee payroll system
- Manages and trains drivers on DOT Compliance Hours of Service with the aid of company vehicle tracking device and payroll system.
- Conducts daily and monthly audits of company vehicles, equipment and facility to company standards and OSHA/DOT compliance
- View all E-mails and respond as necessary in a professional and timely manner.
- Review completed trips report to ensure route completion and productivity.
- Manage and adjust workloads in the routing system for deliveries and service.
- Review completed service and installation activities while using company approved Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s).
- Manage and accurately report daily and monthly inventory.
- Send daily Product level readings to Suppliers via Supplier website and receive daily deliveries using company inventory software.
- Submit trip records if driving an apportion plated vehicle (1st and the 15th)
- Review and approve timesheets for payroll
The selected candidate must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- College degree useful, but not mandatory.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Experience using UltiPro Payroll System, Inventory Control Programs, Microsoft Office products, to assist the depot management preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record that meets NuCO2’s Safety Point System.
- Strong mechanical ability and basic knowledge of building construction process required.
- Previous experience in plumbing, cable installation, or construction experience preferred.
In exchange for your contributions to the organization, Nuco2 provides employees with a full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision and prescription, matching 401K savings, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- year: A minimum of five years experience as a supervisor preferred.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Medical Card
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 248f9807-4c22-4546-b420-2c9333176da3