CDL Truck Driver
Global Helium has an immediate opening for a dependable Truck Driver (CDL A) to join our team located in Ontario, CA.
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Retirement benefits
- Pension Plan
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick, PTO)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Work/life balance (allows you to be home nights and weekends)
Truck Driver: Helium Distribution Center
- Must be professional
- Interact with customer and ensure expectations are met
- Effectively communicate with logistics center, technicians, and manager
- Maintain the highest degree of personal safety and environmental accountability at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- CDL Class A license with Hazmat endorsement
- Minimum 2-year verifiable commercial hazardous materials driving experience is required
- Able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift-up to 50 pounds.
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
The Helium Division distributes liquid and gaseous Helium for use in a variety of applications; including electronics, optical fibers, MRI/NMR, leak detection, and metal fabrication. Linde products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to our customers. Our drivers uphold world class safety standards, have in-depth training, work with state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy comprehensive benefits and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 23000245