CDL Truck Driver - Cryofill Tech III
Global Helium is seeking a CDL Driver-Cryofill Technician III to join our team located in North Royalton, OH. The Helium Division distributes liquid and gaseous Helium for use in a variety of applications; including electronics, optical fibers, superconducting magnets (MRI/NMR), leak detection, and metal fabrication.
We are offering a $2,000 Sign On Bonus (paid after 3 months) and a $2,500 Retention Bonus (paid after 6 months) and $3,000 Retention Bonus (paid after 1 year)!! Apply Today!!
The Cryofill Service Transfiller - Global Helium and Rare Gases is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Must be professional
- Committed to personal safety and environmental accountability
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Operate a 33,000 VGW straight truck
- Perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections, document deficiencies and ensure all safety items are in good working order
- Safe handling of hazardous materials (liquid & gaseous helium)
- Back up Cryofill technicians as needed (Vacation Support, International support)
- Coach Cryofill technicians on safe practices including the safe loading and unloading of cylinders and dewars onto vehicles
- Interact with the customer's field service engineers to provide feedback or to answer any questions they might have about our service
- Ensure Cryofill technicians maintain neat, clean and professional personal appearance and maintain vehicle appearance in a professional manner
- Listen to and resolve service inquiries and complaints/issues
- Primary technical support contact for Cryofill technician with troubleshooting during fills
- Evaluate and perform practical assessments on Cryofill technicians annually
- Participate In writing new procedures according to OEM Standards
- Evaluate and test new equipment within Linde standards
- Provide technical support to Product Directors and the Associate Director of Cryofill during RFQs
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- CDL Class A or B license with Hazmat endorsement
- This position requires a well-rounded individual willing to be trained and perform all duties in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Intermediate level computer skills; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Teams)
- 10 Years Cryofill experience (Proficiency in all OEM magnet modalities)
- Minimum 10 years verifiable commercial hazardous materials driving experience is required
- Able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing to be flexible; work schedule includes nighttime hours and overnight stays.
- On-call 24/7
- Willing and able to travel (up to 60%)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50+ pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 75+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (25 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 23000243