CDL B Day Driver
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
NuCO2 is the largest national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2 to the food service and hospitality industry.
We have an immediate need for a driver who is responsible for delivering bulk CO2 liquid, hi-pressure cylinders, and other products to customers on an established route.
The driver will handle the following responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip evaluation and complete all required documentation of assigned vehicle on a daily basis, following the company operation procedure.
- Execute scheduled route plans.
- Use handheld device for routing information, customer delivery information, and communication with assigned depot.
- Responsible for the safe and accurate loading, transporting and unloading of CO2 products for delivery. Obtains required signatures from customers as needed.
- Ensures assigned delivery vehicle receives basic servicing according to the maintenance schedule.
- Maintains professional demeanor, and customer service orientation in daily deliveries to customers.
- Completes logs and reports as requested. Maintains basic records of truck mileage, deliveries made, and other pertinent data as needed.
- Assists in general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed.
The selected candidate must:
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and frequently maneuver 56-175 pounds.
- Have the ability to pull and retract a fill hose with distance up to 100 feet.
- Possess a CDL B license, tanker, hazmat endorsement, no airbrake restrictions and possess a current medical card.
- Must have 1-year commercial driving experience.
- Pass a pre-employment physical, drug and road test.
In exchange for your contributions to the organization, NuCO2 provides employees with a full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, prescription, matching 401K savings, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
***Please check out our video A Day in The Life of A NuCO2 Driver***
- High School
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)